Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Seize the Sketch #1

Welcome to Seize the Sketch!!! 

We are so thrilled to start this new challenge blog!  We hope that the sketches inspire you!

Let's get started:

The team has created such awesome samples to get you in the crafting mood! Come on and play along with my sketch this week! Remember ALL product is welcome! 


Welcome to this week's sponsor!!!



Welcome to Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Our name says it all.  Our images are fresh, fun and designed especially for creative crafters!  We use the very highest quality photopolymer to create our clear stamps.  They’re made in the U.S.A. and they’re perfect for stamping your next project.  Not only do we make fantastic clear stamps, we give you plenty of inspiration and ideas!  Stop by our blog to see fantastic cards, scrapbook layouts, home décor and more made with Fresh Squeezed Stamps – we’re here to motivate your creativity!

Prize: Two stamp sets of winner's choice


To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.
Here is how to play along with us:

1. Create a card based on the sketch provided.

2. Link up your card to the linky...make sure you link up your post with the card in it and not your whole blog.

3. Comment on the other cards in the gallery...at least 3!

4. Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like...EXCEPT other sketches...because that wouldn't work! LOL!!!

5. Have fun!!!



28 comments:

  1. Great sketch and inspiration. Looking forward to playing along. This post also made me realise I had totally forgotten to link up my birthday cards at Seize the Birthday. I managed to rectify that just in time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sketch!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first sketch and I hope many more to come. Love the sketch and great work by the team and now I'm off playing with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Seize the sketch, Ladies! Delightful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first sketch! The DT did a fabulous job and I can't wait to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketch! Congrats on the new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. things are settling down and I hope to play with this first one! YEAH! I love sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!!! Super excited for all of you and the first sketch is amazing!! Looking forward to playing along as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great ladies. Welcome to the world of challenge blogs. I wish you much success. Who knows, maybe I'll even get to participate once every now and then!

    Great inspiration by the team. Lots of lovely ideas.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I've been waiting for this day! Very excited and looking forward to playing along with the first sketch. Great inspiration by the DT! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on another fantastic challenge idea, Lesley, and congratulations to the Design Team for being picked for this honor! Amy, super fun sketch!! I am happily joining in and spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the DT cards & the sketch! Hoping to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch, it gave me an idea right away of what I wanted to do with it. Found you by following the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic sketch and great inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooops I did a Bday card, Next time I will link to Seize the Bday for a Bday, and use a different sentiment...
    No Harm I hope, LOL
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to challenge land Ladies! Love the sketch, love the samples. Congrats on your premier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sketch and Design Team inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah, glad to see it is time to get started! fabulous DT cards ladies...thanks for a fun sketch....woohoo...have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on the birth of your new challenge blog! :)

    One question - is there any limit to the number of times a participant can link to each sketch? For example, if I made 3 cards using this sketch, could I link them each separately?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch and fabulous samples! Love that while the sketch "looks" CAS it does not have to be!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved the sketch, thanks! I commented on 3 other entrants, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for a great sketch! I commented on 3 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  23. FAB! Love a good sketch challenge :) Amazing DT samples too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  24. too much fun! congrats on your first sketch and it's success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like to join this challenge blog right at the very first sketch. That seems really cool to me. Thank you very much... I hope I get to do all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on the new sketch challenge. So happy I was able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the sketch & really excited about this new challenge! Wasn't able to link up before the closing, but had a lot of fun creating anyway.
    http://kaardsetc.blogspot.com/2013/08/best-wishes.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I didn't make the challenge but I was inspired by your sketch and one of the entries. Thanks.
    http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2013/08/31/happy-bee-lated-birthday/

    ReplyDelete