Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Winners & a Goodbye!

Hey there!  Time to show off the DT's faves from Sketch #27.  Thanks again to Cathy for the FABULOUS sketch to play with!!  We love seeing all of your entries.  Thanks so much for playing along!

We also want to thank you for joining us and playing along with Seize the Sketch! We have enjoyed designing and creating with you! This was our final challenge and we are sad to see it end but we know that it is time to go. This blog will remain here for inspiration...feel free to come back and visit us from time to time....all the best and happy crafting!

Sincerely,
Lesley & the Seize the Sketch team


The winner for Sketch #27 is...Emily!


What a stunning card Emily created! The bold, bright colours and the interesting way she interpreted the sketch made this card a stand out! Congrats, Emily!

Grab the "I ACED it" badge to display on your blog!


Also a BIG congratulations to our Runner Ups!

Congrats ladies!  Please grab the Runner Up! badge for the challenge! If you are viewing this in a Reader or your email, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked above.




11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Sherry, and congrats to everyone else! Lesley, thank you and the talented DT for all you did on this challenge blog. Good luck with all your future endeavors! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all, Thanks for the last 27 challenges, I've loved this challenge blog, I sure will miss it! Good Luck to all and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! I am really going to miss this challenge blog. Your sketches were always so perfect, and I loved playing along!
    Congrats to everyone else as well! Amazing cards!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm floored that both my cards were picked as runners up... thanks so much Katie and Lori T! And thanks to everyone on the design for providing such great sketches and inspiration... this challenge will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the shout out! Glad you liked my card :)
    I will be sorry to see you guys go, but will be following you all in the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'v loved "Seizing the Sketch" :-) Sure will miss you, see you in Blogland, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful... one and all! Are you absolutely sure this should be the last, Lesley?
    =] Be well, be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners (and thank Marybeth for choosing my card).
    Thanks to Lesley and the sketch team - I have so loved playing in your challenges. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely to see my card there, amongst all that fabulous talent. Thank you.
    Sorry to see the challenge closing -your sketches and the fabulous DT inspiration have really helped me out when
    my mojo has deserted me.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to see you go... Come back to us one day? :)

    ReplyDelete