Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seize The Sketch #3

Welcome to Seize the Sketch!!! Jen here with another fun sketch for you to try. We had so many fabulous entries last challenge and I can not wait to see what you create with my sketch this time!!

The team has created such awesome samples to get you in the crafting mood! Come on and play along with my sketch this week! Remember ALL product is welcome! 
There She Goes Clear Stamps
Our amazing sponsor for the next 2 weeks is There She Goes Stamps!!! We are excited to welcome There She Goes Designer, Kim O'Connell as a Guest Designer!!

To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

TSG "Bee Happy"
Jen

Here is how to play along with us:

1. Create a card based on the sketch provided.

2. Link up your card to the linky...make sure you link up your post with the card in it and not your whole blog.

3. Comment on the other cards in the gallery...at least 5!

4. Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like...EXCEPT other sketches...because that wouldn't work! LOL!!!

5. Have fun!!!



13 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great sketch... and the DT samples are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo wish I knew how to do the link, because I love the sketch! I can take a picture of my card, but wouldn't know what to do after that! This is all new to me. Have fun everyone!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten,
      I couldn't find your email information so if you go here:

      http://www.inlinkz.com/new/index.php?l=n

      click in the upper right corner/Feedback & Support

      Knowledge Base/How to add links to an inLinkz link up

      Hope that helps!!!
      amy

      Delete
  3. Great sketch and love the DT samples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and love the DT samples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS inspiration from the DT & Guest DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun sketch and great DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun sketch! thanks for the inspiration! loved all the DT cards too, great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this fun sketch! Could not wait to use my hexagon punch to make "honeycomb".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome DT inspiration and fun sketch! Hope to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sketch! I wasn't able to enter my card on time, but still wanted to play along! Here is my blog post: http://snippetsbydesign.blogspot.ca/2013/10/inspired-by-shades-of-pink.html. :)

    ReplyDelete